At CHEP we understand the complexity of an in-store campaign. We have organized ourselves in such a way that we can respond as effectively as possible to your needs. Our 'share and reuse' pooling system of display pallets and dolly's offers a series of benefits to make everything run smoother.
• You do not depend on a fixed volume. You do not need to rent a fixed volume of pallets, but you only pay for what you have used in your promotional campaign. What you don’t use will be credited.
• Flexibility is one of the fundaments of our system. Via the myCHEP app you can order the number of display pallets and dolly's that you think you will be needing for your campaign and we deliver them within 2.5 days. Need more? No problem, you can always order more. Have you got too much pallets? No problem, we will come and pick them up to re-use them for other customers.
• One supplier for all your pallet needs. CHEP is the only one that can provide you with all types of pallets, for every phase of the supply chain: from full size plastic and wooden pallets to display pallets and dolly's. Every pallet you need for your in-store campaign, you now find at one supplier.
• Responding to seasonal peaks becomes a piece of cake. Thanks to our pooling system - sharing and reusing pallets – our pallets are continuously circulating. Therefore we are able to help out with unexpectedly higher demand.
• Optimized loading, mixed delivery and collection. CHEP optimizes the loading of its trucks and can even deliver and collect small quantities of display pallets. This means that you do not have to keep unnecessary stocks of unused display pallets that take up valuable space.
• You only need one type of display. In addition, our quarter pallets have the same flat top deck, that is suitable for evey type of mounting displays. Copackers don't have to use a bottom plate, meaning you consumer less cardboard, but also you can save at least € 0.50 per display!