Pallet pooling CHEP and Retail
CHEP pallet pooling easily:
Your supplier will provide you with the blue CHEP pallet he has leased. You do not need to deal with pallet exchange or pallet accounts as part of your distribution center receipt.
Main benefits of pallet pooling for retail:
- You and your supplier do not have to deal with any pallet exchange neither with associated pallet quality and possible pallet account management
- By repairing or buying your pallets less, you can reduce your costs
- Standardized quality of pallets increases safety levels in your warehouses and stores
- Positive impact on cash flow and elimination of seasonal fluctuations; regular pick-up of CHEP pallets frees the storage capacity
- Minimal administrative burden; your employees can do more important work with greater value added
- A sustainable pallet pooling system generates zero waste, reduces CO2 and the amount of wood needed to produce new pallets
- Cleaner warehouse, and a more pleasant atmosphere within the warehouse
- Creating operational synergies with suppliers - benefits for suppliers here
Find more about pallet pooling here.