Quality Journey: Our Commitment & Process
At CHEP, we are committed to providing quality material handling equipment and supply chain solutions, along with responsive service, designed to meet and exceed the needs of our customers, every day.
CHEP’s quality program cover items that span all aspects of our operations
- Voice of Customer
- Raw Materials
- Process Control Plan
- Production Controls
- Pest Control
- Master Cleaning
Standards to minimize variation
We apply an ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System throughout our plant network and at the ISTA-certified CHEP Innovation Center. Through innovation and rigor, we continuously challenge quality performance.
- Listening to customer feedback drives systems and process improvements. We examine every concern and close the loop with clear communications.
- Accountability, best practice sharing, and standardized processes support excellence.
- All of our suppliers and 3PLs are committed to CHEP’s quality requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 certification includes annual certification reviews and 3 year full program recertification requiring continuous improvement.
- Original ISO 9001:2008 Certification Aug. 24, 2012
- Recertification Aug. 24, 2015
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification Aug. 24, 2018
- Recertification Aug, 24, 2021
CHEP Service Centers follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) based on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).